This is our most (AP) advanced literature-based writing course, upper high school students, grades 11/12. The goal of this class is to fully prepare students for college level writing and literary analysis. All students will continue examining key literary concepts as they read several advanced novels and write several lengthy essays.
**THIS IS AN ONLINE CLASS**
Course Instruction Includes:
- The course description will vary from semester to semester.
- Each semester will last 15-16 weeks.
- Students will meet for 90 min. to 2 hours each week, along with several hours of homework.
- Students will read approximately 2 novels each semester.
- Contact Kris for more details.