This class is for our youngest students:1st and 2nd graders. The goal of this class is to have fun with literature by listening to quality stories, discussing these stories, and working on crafts to develop fine motor skills necessary for writing.
Course Instruction Includes:
- Exposure to a variety of engaging and fun stories and poems
- Guided class discussions to become familiar with literary elements and terms, and to develop critical thinking
- Socializing with classmates to help develop communication skills and awareness of others
- Crafts and art projects to help develop fine motor skills and enhance aspects of the story
- Minimal homework to practice listening skills and time management